Wednesday, July 27, 2011

music is my savior

Posted the first time that I will make is about the music. Music is the most amazing thing to have. Without my playlists, CDs, iPod and what not, I would be so lost.

It can take only one song to put so many thoughts and ideas into perspective. One song can help you figure out your feelings, dreams, emotions and your next step.

Sometimes people will never be able to understand and it is here that music can be your companion to get you through an otherwise lonely period. Songs hold memories forever; the minute you hear a certain song, gushes of feelings and memories are thrust at you and for a small moment, you can relive the very best or very worst times. You can remember a funny thing that was happening at the time a song was played. The person you were with and the actions that were being partaken. It can make you smile, rejoice, dream and laugh. It can make you cry, scream or get angry. Music holds so much in its 4 minutes of life and it is this that makes me so grateful to have my life documented by such songs.

Music expresses the feelings I cant put into words. It holds the photos I forgot to take and the words I forgot to say.

enjoy music





 if want to know my musical tastes visit


No comments:

Post a Comment